Friday, April 06, 2007

LifeChurch.tv

I took a cruise through LifeChurch.tv's newest campus this morning. I was able to just walk in, look around at the different rooms. Watched a little bit of a previous message on a flat screen in the lobby. I even sat with a group of guys in the lobby and talked about the church and our recent experience with American Idol. Two of the guys that work at LifeChurch.tv were nice enough to chat for awhile about the campus and what they are looking at doing.

Oh yeah...I did all of this sitting on my bed with my laptop. Their newest campus is in Second Life, and it is launching this Sunday with 3 experiences. It is one of the coolest, out-of-the-box things that I have ever seen a church attempt to do! If you have a chance, teleport to Experience Island and check it out. Yes Don, it will all soon be robots! :)

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Hey Chris,
I've been checking out SL too. What is your name on there? They have a trial run service tomorrow night at 5:30 central time. My name on there is Jermane Shepherd, look me up if you are able to be there.

Anonymous said...

Chis, glad you enjoyed the campus....we are having a lot of fun with it and seeing some really cool things happen. We are excited to see what God is going to do with it...

My Sl name is Terry Shu!

Chris Surratt said...

My screen name is Keys Handrick. I can't wait to watch what happens with this! Great job Terry and the Second Life team.