- We continue to grow...which is blowing my mind right now. God is sending some AMAZING people to join us on our mission.
- Some writer named Melville once said, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Oh boy, do I know what that means now. It always seems like when God is beginning to do something huge, Satan attacks like never before. The arrows have been flying fast and furious lately.
- As a pastor, never underestimate the value of having good friends that you can just hang out with. You need that release.
- The best leadership in your church are people that have been there with you and get the vision. We couldn't survive without those people.
- They moved Freedom Weekend Aloft this year from Anderson to 10 minutes from my house. It took us and hour and a half to get to the front gate this afternoon. :(
- My oldest child will be finishing 2nd grade this week. I'm old.
- After Chris was off of the show, we pulled for Jordan on AI. Seems like a genuinely nice person.
- The Office finale was great. 24 needs to pull it together next season. It's sad to see Studio 60 go out with hardly a whimper. It was a smart, funny show.
- Spiderman 3 was a really good 2 hour movie. Too bad it went like - 2:30. Can't wait to see Pirates 3!
- As crazy as things are right now, I kinda like it. I could not handle a normal 9-5 job! I tend to thrive on SOME organized chaos.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
I deeply apologize for my recent absence from the world of blogging. Someday soon I will be able to write about what has been going on over the last few weeks. It's been...uh...interesting. In the mean time, here are a few thoughts lately: