- How do we get these people plugged into small groups quickly?
- Are we ready for people to jump into serving?
- How do we stop running out of everything every single Sunday?
- How are we going to handle Newcomers this Sunday?
- What are we going to do when we can't put more chairs out?
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
We had a discovery at our staff meeting on Monday. We were going through different issues that we are having right now, and we kept coming to the same conclusion: we have to start thinking differently as a church. We are not the same church that we were 6 months ago. Sudden growth is very nice, but it also causes wrecks if you do not start thinking more strategically. The questions we are having right now are: