Saturday, December 31, 2005

Blog Additions

As a part of the usual changes I make at this time of the year, I decided to shake up the "People I Read" section of my blog. I added a few and sadly had to see one go. Here they are:

Added:

Dave Ferguson
Dave is the Lead Pastor/Cultural Architect/Spiritual Entrepreneur/whatever he comes up with next, of Community Christian Church in Chicago. We co-hosted a multi-site conference at their place a few months ago. Very cool church and great blog. Check it out.

Multi-Site Church Revolution
Great blog about everything that is multi-site right now. The authors are my brother Geoff and a couple of the guys at Leadership Network.

Perry Noble
I have been reading Perry for quite awhile, but it was time to add him to the list.

Dropped:

Mac Lake
Mac - I hope this is a wake-up call for you buddy. Best blog on the net, and you walked away from it. Please come back Mac!

No comments: