Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Top 40!

Well, our boy, Chris Sligh, is through to the top 40 on American Idol. I have to say that I think his group song was the best group performance of any season. I never thought that the BeeGee's could rock!

We watched it tonight at our house with most of the worship team from Seacoast, and a few other friends. The local Fox affiliate came out to film us and interviewed me about Chris for the 10:00 news tonight. I tried to not sound too stupid - it was really hard! :) We had a blast, and I will post the pics tomorrow.

I talked to Chris on the phone after the show, and it was fun to get his perspective on what they showed. I can not WAIT for tomorrow night!!!

UPDATE:
To see the Fox news story about the party - click here and choose the video "Chris Sligh fans throw Idol party"

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Chris, Great clip from Foxnews! You did great in the interview. I look forward to tonights show.