Sunday, August 07, 2005

On My Mind

I have been inspired by a few other bloggers to share what is on my mind right now. I realize that this is not a place that a lot of you would like to go. Please indulge me on this one:

1. What a cool church we have. I absolutely love showing up on Sunday mornings! Our Dream Team inspires me every week.

2. How did Ty make it into the bottom 3 on Rock Star INXS last week?

3. I can't believe that we are almost to a year of Seacoast Greenville. What an incredible ride this has been!

4. What is it that Taco Casa puts in their food that makes me keep going back?

5. I absolutely love it when my 2 year old girl says "Daddy, pweaze?".

6. What one cool thing can we do this week to reach more lost people on Sundays?

7. How can I love the game of golf so much, when it obviously hates me?

8. I really don't deserve anything that I have. What an incredible God that we have!

9. The local church is the hope of the world.

10. I can't wait to eat lunch at Taco Casa tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one sick puppy!

Gary Lamb said...

Man, they moved the Monday night show of Rock Star to VH1. That stinks as I don't get VH1. Oh, well, at least I have Tuesday and Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

If I had a blog, many of my comments, too, would be singing the praises of Taco Casa. I am sad when I don't get to eat there. I am very happy when I do. I think they put a little touch of HAPPINESS in every little morsel, and THAT is what keeps us coming back! And remember...the lunch special is STILL only $3.20, which is the best bargain in town! Mmmmm...I need an empanada NOW! Thank you, Chris!

Girl said...

Hi Chris,

I ran across your blog the other day through a reference from someone elses blog. I have responded to her responce on my own site. If you are interested in reading it, you can find it here:

http://girlgonegreat.blogspot.com