Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Latest Reads

I am a pretty big reader, but not always the most disciplined. I usually have at least 5 books going at the same time, and it is rare that I actually totally finish a book. It seems like most books repeat everything over and over! Anywho...here are a few that are grabbing my attention right now:

  • 5 Dysfunctions Of A Team - I am going back through this with my staff. Great discussion starter!
  • Choosing To Cheat - I know that I am late on this one, but Andy really nailed it! An instant addition to my counseling recommendations.
  • The Big Idea - Dave and the guys at CCC continue to raise the bar on church innovation. I am actually re-reading it to digest some more.
  • The Prodigal Comes Home - I couldn't actually bring myself to buy this one, so I read it in about 3 trips to Barnes & Noble. :) I was a HUGE fan of Michael English in the early 90's. I had no idea that he fell so far.
I have 2 new books that should be arriving by Friday. I love the smell of an Amazon box!

No comments: