Monday, April 17, 2006

Just Breathe

Wow, I can't believe it's the Monday after Easter! It's always amazing to me that we spend months getting ready for this week - and it seems to just fly by. The most amazing thing is...there's another Sunday coming this weekend!

We had 3 amazing services yesterday. We had the most people we've ever had (320!), the most services in one week, and I thought hard about wearing a suit! (it didn't happen). I want to give a major, major shout out to all of our people that volunteered way above and beyond throughout the weekend. You guys are AWESOME! Everywhere you turned on Sunday, there was someone with a lanyard - smiling and doing something! Thank you so much for serving in God's Kingdom for His purpose every week!!! I can't wait to do it again this Sunday. :)

No comments: